Our morning High Performance lessons are a great start to the day for our High Performance players. These lessons start bright and early and allow our players to be able to train before school hours, meaning that they are able to substantially increase the amount of time they spend training per week.
Many countries and academies speciﬁcally Italy, Thailand, Australia, USA (speciﬁcally academies in Florida/ California) opt for the option of training before school and this early rising mentality becomes a part of their sporting culture. At Morlotti Academy we have also seen ﬁrst hand the importance of developing performance habits and rising early and we are very happy to offer these early morning lesson options to our players!
Our High Performance players have various options for their morning lessons:
1. Fitness + tennis on court option
2. Tennis on court
BENEFITS OF MORNING LESSONS
Morning lessons have several advantages:
- You are able to train when the sun hasn’t fully risen, allowing for a cooler lesson without the sun directly above your son / daughter.
- You often avoid any heavy traﬃc coming to and from our centres as you beat the morning rush hour of school transportation and work hour rush.
- As your child progresses in our Academy structure, having tasted doing early morning sessions early in their development will be very beneﬁcial down the track, as many of our oversea’s trips and tournaments include waking up early in the morning and either training early or competing from the early hours. Our players at a high level need to be used to training at all hours of the day including the morning.
HIGH PERFORMANCE LESSONS
April 1st - September 31st
* April 1st - September 31st (lessons at Hong Kong Tennis Centre and Bowen Road are available from 6am)
October 1st - March 31st
* October 1st - March 31st (Morlotti Academy offers Tennis Fitness Lessons from 6am)